Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanksgiving with BOTH Families!

Jenn: My family drove out from CA/flew out from Missouri to spend Thanksgiving with us in Park City!
Hanging out at the hotel with my sister Jordan, brother Justin, and sister-in-law Jennifer Lynn (we have the SAME name, so my family fondly calls her "Jenn 2."

Thanksgiving was a blast! We got a Byers/Gunderson family shot. We're only missing April and Jason!

The sibs, hubby, and my cousin Brit and her hubby Devin.
Looks very much like a "family photo," but we adore our little niece Addison, who will soon have our little Moriah to play with!

I am a very proud Auntie of this little girl!

She is precious!

Showing off the bumps, and I suppose, getting the cousins acquainted! "Jenn 2" is due on Cinco de Mayo, 2011 !
For more photos of the Thanksgiving week, click HERE

No comments: